The Davie County Public Library offers five spaces for the public to meet in: Study Room, the Tutorial Room, the Conference Room, the Martin-Wall History Room, and the Multipurpose Auditorium. Reservations for the Multipurpose Auditorium (MPR) must be followed-up by signing the MPR contract in-person and paying the fee if there is one. Use of the meeting rooms are reserved for tutoring and studying.
How to Reserve a Room:
1. Use the small calendar to the left to find and select the date for your meeting.
2. Select the block of time for your meeting from the grid below. You can select multiple blocks at once. Each block corresponds to a half-hour of time in a room. Green = available.
3. Read our Meeting Room Policy and click the "Continue" button located beneath the room availability grid.
4. Please read and fill out the entire form (do not use autofill) and select "Submit my Booking."
5. Follow this link to print out the Multipurpose Auditorium contract to be returned to the Davie County Public Library if you are booking the MPR. You have 48 hours to return the contract to DCPL after booking the MPR or your reservation will be cancelled.
Library Staff reviews submissions on a regular basis. You will receive an email confirmation for your booking within three days. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us at 336-753-6030. Thanks for using our meeting room space!